Ensure project success by raising the flag early
Having daily monitoring for project activities compared with initial estimation through smart solution will definitely leads to a successful story .
Resources and projects are the heart and soul of any business
Project is a series of tasks that need to be completed in order to reach a specific outcome. In other words is a set of inputs and outputs required to achieve a particular goal. Projects can range from simple to complex and can be managed by one person or a hundreds.
Resources are required to carry out the project tasks. They can be people, equipment, facilities, funding, or anything else capable of being defined (usually other than labor) required for the completion of a project's activity. Triosuite Projects and Portfolio Technology keeps in mind the need of a fully integrated one stop, cloud-based, mobile- accessed solution to help companies growing their projects efficiently.
Real-time financial and operational visibility throughout your business.
Projects - based ERP system provides a fully integrated solution for any department in companies or any type of industry (engineering, construction businesses, government contractors) that generates revenue by conducting projects. Triosuite Projects and Portfolio Technology not only covers the projects management(Recourse utilization ,Risk management, lessons, issues, time management ).Furthermore it controls project accounting(Costing, Budgeting, Expenses,…) which are integrated and has immediate reflects on Financial module, HR, Inventory, CRM, Sales marketing, Procurement,…)
By automating all projects processes, companies gain visibility into the type of projects that are the most profitable. Triosuite Projects and Portfolio Technology require precise tracking of the profitability of each portfolio and the multi programs beneath as well as the multi projects. Triosuite has developed this technology to help businesses manage their projects from cost, time and quality perspectives. Triosuite Projects and Portfolio Technology delivers process automation and process improvement that transcends the traditional boundaries of individual software systems to include project accounting, change management, time and expense reporting and analytics about accomplished work.
Build the perfect workflow for every project.
A workflow may be viewed as one of the fundamental building blocks of projects daily activities ,tasks, change management and projects closure, you can control approval, status transitions and field permissions on tasks in a very simple manner.
- Single point of data entry.
- Efficient transfer of information between organizational units.
- Centralized business data .
- Standardization of data structures and coding conventions .
- Consistent interface across all business functions.
- Completed projects become templates for successive jobs.
Manage different types of project taking in consideration each type’s special business behavior :
- Fixed price projects.
- Time and material projects.
- Fixed asset projects.
- Internal projects.
The Core Components of Triosuite Projects and Portfolio Technology include:
Project Administration “Ensures Resource Visibility and Project Security”
- Drive the projects methodically, and administer your projects resources end-to-end .
- Define and record all key resources involved in the project.
- Define access rights for people involved in the project to ensure user level security and restrict unauthorized access.
Project Planning “Avoid Unpleasant Surprises. Plan Well”
- Plan ahead of the project and avoid resource leakage and time wastage.
- Effectively define multiple tasks of a project/sub project in a planned sequence of execution.
- Easily record tasks that need to be subcontracted through the same window of the module.
Tracking “Have a Tight Grip over the Project Developments”
- Record and track details related to project progress, resource performance, and milestones achieved effectively.
- Provide common up-to-date information in real-time to all the people involved from management to execution levels.
- Map expected results against the actual results for effective resource performance analysis.
- Identify and analyze the issues and risks involved in the project and deal with them proactively.
- Assure projects satisfy time and budget commitments.
Corrective Actions “Stay Ahead of the Game”
- Determine the impact of potential changes on cost. Schedule and plan accordingly and charge or bill appropriately.
- Incorporate specific quality processes to manage deviations from the plan at discrete operations within the overall flow.
Billing “Classify Cost Centers”
- Define cost centers and billable non-billable attributes related to your project.
- Calculate overall project costs as well as classified costs such as task-wise, milestone-wise, resource-wise costs.
Accounting “Account for Every Penny Spent”
- Enable visibility into project budgets and forecasts to determine overall financial health.
- Consolidate expenses and revenues and record account-based project budgets.
- Record funds received against a project whether a fund can be used for the entire project or partially .
Profitability “Know the Profit Gains or Dips”
- Generate your project's performance report card to ascertain your project's or sub-project's profitability, or task-wise/resource-wise profitability.
- Measure profitability, objectively, by comparing actual versus planned expenses, actual revenue with forecasted revenue and actual profitability against planned profitability.