Dammam Development is
a Saudi Arabian closed joint stock company which commenced its operations in August 2003 as a real-estate development company. The share capital is SR 100 Million.
- Although Dammam Development is using Microsoft Dynamics ERP system, they had many manual processes that were time consuming, especially in HR and Payroll management.
- The company was unable to develop effective analytical reports and KPIs.
- Developing new reports was either costly or restricted.
With Triosuite Solutions
Dammam Development are now using TrioERP to manage the employees data and their payroll records.
- HRM: recruitment, HR, payroll and self service .
- Development: development toolkit reduces 70% of the development cost, so the IT team can develop unlimited number of business processes, validations, reports, dashboards and workflows without referring to Triosuite team. This has given AUK the power of owning the full ERP system.